There used to be a poem called...
Beans! Beans! the magical fruit
The more you eat the more you toot
The more you toot the less you eat.... etc..
I cant remember any more..
Beans are like pseudo peas. You think you could open them and find something meaningful inside them but nope you just gotta chop em' up and eat em' (its not the american accent coming in if you are wondering).
Its usually when I am in a recklessly happy mood that I end up writing posts up stuff like beans. Otherwise I am usually on serious stuff like god, soul, mind, the end of the world etc.
But why am I even writing about beans in the first place I have no idea!
Here are some facts about beans anyway...
- Beans were among the first cultivated crops when man started agriculture
- Beans can be dried and kept for years. (good point to note while packing a survival kit before we will drown because of global warming)
- Beans help reduce cholesterol because they are the richest source of fiber(this is a great point to note...you know who I am talking to)
- Dried beans can even be used as pizza topping (eww!)
- Beans can reduce the risk of cancer
- thats it....