01 April, 2009

Fooled by the gods...

It is April fool's day today. I was fooled by the master of fooling. Yes twas god. Well today was an interesting day. It began with a message at 2.21am in the night that sent a panic attack within my sleepy head. Well ofcourse it was an april fool thing. Totally got fooled. Don't you dare laugh! If you had received that message you would have gotten fooled too. It was the artwork of a master... "I have been shot in my arse" the message said. Give me break people I was half asleep...I couldn't think right. Ofcourse I was laughing like a monkey in the middle of the night when I realised it was a prank message and because I couldn't imagine how the hell I fell for it. But this was just the begining of my day.
I got to uni in a lovely mood. Its always great when you wake up with a smile on your face because of your own stupidity. Wallet in pocket I reached class. Pocket without wallet I realised at lunch. Lost my wallet! My cards, my money, my cards... Walked all over campus which is huge by the way. Searched in vain. No wallet. Cried 10 tears in the bathroom, 5 from each eye. Then decided to deactivate my debit card in case its used. Did that. Realised with a grateful sigh that my passport was not in that wallet. Who was playing this prank on me I wondered? It didnt feel like a joke... After approximately 2 hours of having realised I had lost my wallet, I get an email saying that my wallet is lying in the lost and found box in some office on campus. Awesome!!!
April fool!!! shouted the gods...
Good one I must say...
Gotta learn to trust you and your naughty ways.
A wonderful day overall I must say...(not sarcastic)
Highs n lows....
Life...
Thanks to the gods...

1 comment:

  1. It ok to get such messages on April fools that it was to make a laugh and to show that some one some where cares and thinks about you.

    ReplyDelete